- This event has passed.
InterFace Kansas City Retail 2023
August 21 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Shopping Center Business magazine, Heartland Real Estate Business magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Kansas City Retail conference will be held in person on August 21st, from 7:30 am – 11:35 am at InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza.
Hear from retailers, restaurant chains, developers, owners, investors, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries about opportunities in the Kansas City retail market and network with decision-makers in the sector.
Network with decision-makers active in the Greater Kansas City retail real estate market. The event will attract those who are buying, selling, financing, and brokering deals, as well as those developing/redeveloping and leasing properties in Missouri and Kansas.
Panel discussions will cover the economic outlook and the challenges facing the Kansas City retail market; what retailers, restaurants and shopping center owners/developers need to know about changing consumer preferences; and which submarkets hold the greatest potential opportunities for retail investment and development.
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Kansas City Multifamily conference on the afternoon of August 21st at 12:15 pm – 4:20 pm. Click here for more details.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- How is the economic climate impacting retail property values and investment activity?
- Where are valuations? Who is selling? Who is buying? What types of retail properties are drawing investor interest?
- Where are current occupancy rates? How are rents trending?
- What is the market seeing in terms of leasing activity? What is the demand for space?
- Which retailers are new to the market or looking for space in the state?
- What types of tenants are landlords trying to attract?
- How are tenant mixes evolving? What is new in terms of entertainment retail? What about food and beverage tenants?
- What are the most successful retail centers doing to differentiate from competitors?
- Where are the greatest opportunities for retail tenants, developers and investors in the Kansas City market? Which submarkets hold the greatest potential for near-term opportunities?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Retailers & Restaurants
- Property Managers, Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Retail Industry
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.