Seniors Housing Business and France Media’s InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the 10th annual InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast conference on August 16th in Atlanta. The event roundtables session and networking cocktail reception are scheduled for the night before, August 15th, from 4:15 pm-7:00 pm.
InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast is the longest-running and largest regional seniors housing event in the region and will feature seven high-level information sessions and five hours of scheduled networking.
The conference will focus on the state of seniors housing investment, development, operations and financing across markets in the Southeast. It is designed to bring together the leading owners, operators, investors, developers and capital providers in the region, both those based in the Southeast as well as national players active in markets across the region.
Topical panel sessions will be coupled with numerous networking opportunities to create a valuable informational and educational experience, as well as a positive, unhurried networking and relationship-building atmosphere. If you are active in seniors housing in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Virginia or Maryland, THIS IS A MUST-ATTEND EVENT!
Topics to be Discussed
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities
- Operations issues and trends including marketing, sales, staffing anecdotes and best-in-class net operating income strategies
- Updates on supply/demand & demographic outlook, occupancy levels & development pipeline
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects
- Product acceptance and what prospective residents are looking for
- The seniors housing technology revolution and how it is impacting resident care and the bottom line
- Architecture and design trends
Who is Planning to Attend?
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers, Appraisers, Attorneys
- Architects, Design Specialists, Contractors
- Leasing & Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
DETAILS / REGISTER
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Rich Kelley at 914-309-6954 or Eric Goldberg at 404-832-8262 x137.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Student Housing Business, Seniors Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, and Retail & Restaurant Facility Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.