- This event has passed.
InterFace Kansas City Multifamily 2023
August 21 @ 12:15 pm - 4:20 pm
Heartland Real Estate Business magazine, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Kansas City Multifamily conference will be held on Monday, August 21st, 12:15 pm – 4:20 pm at the InterContinental Kansas City at the Plaza.
Network with decision-makers in the Greater Kansas City apartment market and hear from leading multifamily developers, owners, investors, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries. The event will attract attendees from throughout the Greater Kansas City area, including owners, investors, and operators, as well as developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in Class A, B and C multifamily properties.
The conference will explore the latest multifamily trends, ranging from development, investment and financing, to leasing and design.
Panelists will discuss the outlook for the multifamily sector as well as economic and demographic trends impacting the apartment market in the Greater Kansas City market.
Learn about the opportunities in the market while networking with the people who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, or financing multifamily properties in Missouri and Kansas.
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Kansas City Retail conference on the morning of August 21st at 7:30am – 11:35 am. Click here for more details.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- What is the economic outlook and what are the implications for the Kansas City multifamily market?
- How are apartment rents trending & what is the forecast?
- Where are cap rates today? Where are they predicted to go?
- What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties? Who’s buying? Who’s selling?
- What is the development pipeline for 2023-2025? What’s being built? Where?
- Are submarkets absorbing new supply and what impact is being seen on rental rates and occupancy?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment?
- Who’s lending and what’s the availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investment and development projects?
- What operations issues and trends are impacting the bottom line?
- What are the latest architecture/design trends in new properties?
- What is happening in the affordable housing space?
- What impact will the SFR/BTR space have on the market overall?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Multifamily Industry
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Kansas City Retail conference on the morning of August 21st at 7:30 am – 11:35 am. Click here for more details.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.