- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to Plan & Finance a Successful QSR Remodel
October 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
QSR franchisees understand the importance of refreshing units to continue attracting customers and increase revenue — but it can be overwhelming to plan and execute remodeling projects. On Thursday, October 12 at 2:00 pm EDT, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business magazine will host the webinar, “How to Plan & Finance a Successful QSR Remodel.”
Focusing on planning and financing a successful remodeling of quick-service restaurants, the discussion will include expert advice & insights from a franchisee.
The panel will include Jon McClure, Director of Lending at First Franchise Capital; Tareq Hishmeh, President and CEO of Team Arizona and franchisor of 106 Domino’s units; and moderator Tracey Holliday, Vice President of Franchise Lending with First Franchise Capital.
Topics of discussion:
- How should franchisees go about planning and executing a successful remodel project?
- What are some challenges associated with remodeling QSR locations?
- QSRs might choose to remodel, refresh, or re-image their locations. What do those options look like?
- What are the options for financing a remodel and how does a franchisee evaluate the options?
- How might inflation or a potential recession affect franchise businesses and their remodel plans?
- Tips for driving more traffic via remodeling.
This webinar is complimentary, thanks to sponsor First Franchise Capital, which provides customized financial solutions for multi-unit QSR franchisees. For more information, visit www.firstfranchisecapital.com.
For a full list of InterFace Conference Group webinars, click here.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Student Housing Business, Seniors Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, and Retail & Restaurant Facility Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.