InterFace Multifamily Texas 2023
October 2 @ 8:15 am - 6:35 pm
Join leading owners, investors, developers, and operators of multifamily property in the great state of Texas, along with lenders, intermediaries, architects, and contractors, on October 2nd for the 12th annual InterFace Multifamily Texas conference.
This event will focus on the Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin apartment markets, which are still performing well from an occupancy and rental rate standpoint. But there are no shortage of challenges facing owners, investors and developers right now, and a big focus of discussion will be how still rising interest rates and a paralyzed debt market are severely impacting the investment and development markets.
There are more questions than answers about today’s market, and this year’s event will offer a wealth of much-needed industry information and insight, as well as high-level networking, so if you are active in the multifamily property sector in Texas, you need to attend the 12th annual InterFace Multifamily Texas!
InterFace Multifamily Texas is hosted by France Media’s Texas Real Estate Business magazine and Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazines, along with the company’s InterFace Conference Group.
Topics To Be Discussed
- When will the investment market recover and deals start transacting?
- Who is buying in today’s market? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- How are developers overcoming interest rate and debt market challenges to create new product?
- How is the SFR/BTR market faring in today’s environment?
- What is the big picture outlook for the economy and what impact would a recession have on the
- Texas multifamily market?
- The capital markets are frozen—what is needed for them to thaw and for debt capital to once again become available?
- What new capital sources are filling the void in the capital stack?
- Are occupancy and rental rates remaining strong, or are concessions starting to re-appear?
- What’s new and trending in architecture, design and construction?
- What is the outlook for the Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio and Austin markets?
Who Should Attend?
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Operators & Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Fund Managers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Vendors & Service Providers to the Multifamily Industry
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.