- This event has passed.
InterFace DFW & North Central Texas Industrial 2023
August 24 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Texas Real Estate Business and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the annual InterFace DFW & North Central Texas Industrial conference will take place August 24th at the Renaissance Dallas Marriott. The event will include those who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, leasing or financing industrial properties in the Dallas-Fort Worth & North Central Texas area.
Speakers at the conference will discuss the latest trends in industrial development and investment, as well as how evolving logistics patterns are impacting the industrial market in the Dallas-Fort Worth & North Central Texas area.
The logistics industry and distribution facilities have evolved significantly over the last few years to meet the demand from e-commerce customers and to adjust to pressures from supply chain disruptions. Meanwhile, some companies are opting to relocate manufacturing plants to the U.S. after long-term supply chain frustrations during the last few years. How will these changes impact the industrial real estate sector? Where are the opportunities for industrial space developers, investors and occupiers in the DFW & North Central Texas area? Hear insights from local market leaders and network with industry decision-makers.
The event will attract attendees from throughout Dallas-Fort Worth & North Central Texas, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in industrial real estate properties. If you are active in industrial real estate in DFW & North Central Texas, mark your calendar to attend!
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- How are today’s economic factors impacting industrial real estate in the DFW & North Central Texas area?
- Which Texas industrial submarkets are poised for the greatest growth?
- What is the development pipeline?
- What companies are looking for space in the market?
- Where are valuations today and what is the current supply of investment assets?
- What is the availability of capital and who is lending in the market?
- What is the latest with last-mile logistics?
- What’s new in design, construction, and automation/technology?
- What are tenants/owner-occupiers asking for in today’s environment?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Industrial Industry
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.