- This event has passed.
InterFace Healthcare Real Estate 2023
September 7 @ 7:15 am - 3:30 pm
The event will feature seven timely panel discussions as well as roundtables and a networking reception on the afternoon/evening of September 6th.
As it has done for 13 years, InterFace Healthcare Real Estate will bring together the leading owners, investors, developers, intermediaries and everyone allied to the healthcare/medical office real estate sector for a combination of information and networking.
Speakers and attendees will include leading players in the healthcare real estate industry from across the country, who will discuss the latest news and trends across investment, development, financing and leasing, as well as what is happening at hospitals, systems and physician groups.
Great information. High-level networking. InterFace Healthcare Real Estate offers both so join the rest of the leaders in the industry September 6th and 7th in Dallas for the most important national industry event happening this fall.
Make your plans now to be at InterFace Healthcare Real Estate on September 7th!
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Will healthcare/MOB real estate continue to be recession-resistant if the economy falters?
- Has the investment market reached bottom, and when will it snap back?
- How are developers overcoming high construction costs and an anemic debt market to get new projects off the ground and completed?
- How are hospitals, health systems and physician groups thinking in terms of future delivery models and the real estate needed to support them?
- Who’s lending and at what terms/rates in the financing/lending market?
- What’s happening on the ground from a leasing, management and operations perspective?
- Consumer facing healthcare is here—how is “Medtail” playing out from a real estate standpoint?
- Is behavioral health the next big thing in healthcare/MOB real estate? What else is new and interesting in the space?
WHO ATTENDS INTERFACE HEALTHCARE REAL ESTATE?
- Leasing/Operations/Management Professionals
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers, Appraisers, Attorneys
- Architects, Contractors
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
- Hospital, Healthcare System & Physician Group Real Estate Executives
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Rich Kelley at 914-309-6954.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., visit www.francemediainc.com/publications.