InterFace Denver Retail 2024
January 24, 2024 @ 7:30 am - 11:35 am
Western Real Estate Business magazine, Shopping Center Business magazine and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Denver Retail conference will be held on January 24th at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver.
Hear from leading retail owners, investors, developers, brokers and tenant reps, lenders/financial intermediaries and retailers/restaurateurs about the challenges and opportunities in the Denver retail market.
Network with the decision makers buying, selling, financing, and brokering retail deals, as well as those developing/redeveloping and leasing retail properties in Denver.
Panel discussions will cover the economic outlook; what Denver retailers, restaurants and shopping center owners/developers need to know about changing consumer preferences; and which submarkets hold the greatest potential.
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Denver Multifamily conference in the afternoon of January 24th.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- How is the economic climate impacting retail property values and investment activity?
- Where are valuations? Who is selling? Who is buying? What types of retail properties are drawing investor interest?
- Where are current occupancy rates? How are rents trending?
- What is the market seeing in terms of leasing activity? What is the demand for space?
- Which retailers are new to the market or looking for space in the Denver market?
- What types of tenants are landlords trying to attract?
- How are tenant mixes evolving? What is new in terms of entertainment retail? What about food and beverage tenants?
- What are the most successful retail centers doing to differentiate from competitors
- Which Denver submarkets hold the greatest potential for near-term retail real estate opportunities
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers, Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Retail Industry
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.