InterFace Denver Multifamily 2024
January 24, 2024 @ 12:05 pm - 4:10 pm
Western Real Estate Business magazine, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Denver Multifamily conference will be held on January 24th, at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver.
Network with decision-makers in the Denver apartment market and hear from leading multifamily developers, owners, investors, brokers, lenders, financial intermediaries, architects and contractors.
The conference will explore the latest multifamily trends — from development, design and amenities to leasing, management and operations.
Panelists will discuss the outlook for the multifamily sector as well as economic and demographic trends impacting the apartment market in Denver. Learn about the opportunities in the market while networking with the people who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, or financing multifamily properties in the Denver area.
The event will attract attendees from throughout Colorado and surrounding states, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in Class A, B and C multifamily properties.
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Denver Retail conference on the morning of January 24th.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- What is the economic outlook and what are the implications for the Denver multifamily market?
- How are apartment rents trending & what is the forecast?
- Where are cap rates today? Where are they predicted to go?
- What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties? Who’s buying? Who’s selling?
- Who is investing? What are they buying? Core vs. Value-Add?
- Who’s lending and what’s the availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investment and development projects?
- What is the development pipeline for 2024-2026? What’s being built? Where?
- What operations issues and trends are impacting the bottom line?
- What are the latest trends architecture/design in new properties?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment?
- What is happening in the affordable housing space?
- There is a lot of interest in single-family rental and build-for-rent properties today. How will that affect the multifamily market going forward?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receiver
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Multifamily Industry
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.