InterFace Salt Lake City Industrial 2023
November 2 @ 7:30 am - 11:35 am
Western Real Estate Business and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the annual InterFace Salt Lake City Industrial conference taking place on Thursday, November 2nd, from 7:30 AM – 11:35 AM, at the Little America Hotel. The event will include those who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, leasing or financing industrial properties in Utah.
Speakers at the conference will discuss the latest trends in industrial development and investment, as well as how evolving logistics patterns are impacting the industrial market in the Salt Lake City area.
How are distribution buildings and manufacturing facilities evolving? What do end users want in their physical space? Which submarkets are in highest demand? What do industrial space developers, investors and occupiers need to know in order to position themselves to take advantage of opportunities in the Utah industrial market? And what are the challenges to overcome? Hear insights from local market leaders and network with industry decision-makers.
The event will attract attendees from throughout Utah and surrounding western states, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in industrial real estate properties. If you are active in industrial real estate in Salt Lake City, mark your calendar to attend!
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Salt Lake City Multifamily conference on the afternoon of November 2nd at 12:10 – 4:15 PM.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- How are today’s economic factors impacting industrial real estate in the Salt Lake City area?
- Which Utah industrial submarkets are poised for the greatest growth?
- What is the development pipeline?
- What companies are looking for space in the market?
- Where are valuations today and what is the current supply of investment assets?
- What is the availability of capital and who is lending in the market?
- What is the latest with last-mile logistics?
- What’s new in design, construction, and automation/technology?
- What are tenants/owner-occupiers asking for in today’s environment?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Industrial Industry
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.