- This event has passed.
InterFace Nashville Multifamily 2023
November 7 @ 1:00 pm - 4:55 pm
Southeast Real Estate Business magazine, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Nashville Multifamily Conference will be held on November 7th, from 1:00 to 4:55 p.m., at the Doubletree Nashville Downtown.
Network with decision-makers in the Nashville apartment market and hear from leading multifamily developers, owners, investors, investment sales brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries.
Engaging panel discussions will cover trends and activity in the Tennessee multifamily market, including the economic outlook & demographic trends, the development pipeline, leasing & operations challenges, and insights into the submarkets holding the greatest potential in the near term.
The event will attract attendees from throughout the Southeast as well as national owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in Class A, B and C multifamily properties in the Nashville area.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- What is the economic outlook and what are the implications for the Nashville multifamily market?
- How are apartment rents trending & what is the forecast?
- Where are cap rates today? What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties?
- Who is investing? What are they buying? Core vs. Value-Add?
- What is the development pipeline for 2024-2025? What’s being built? Where?
- Are submarkets absorbing new supply and what impact is being seen on rental rates and occupancy?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment?
- Who’s lending and what’s the availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investment and development projects?
- What operations issues and trends are impacting the bottom line?
- What are the latest architecture/design trends in new properties?
- What is happening in the affordable housing space?
- What impact will the SFR/BTR space have on the market overall?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Multifamily Industry
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.