- This event has passed.
Webinar: Intelligent Underwriting — Getting a Deal Done in Today’s Student Housing Market
June 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
What are the key factors shaping the student housing investment market? How are investors leveraging data and technology to optimize the underwriting process?
On Thursday, June 15, from 1:00 to 2:00 pm EDT, Student Housing Business will host a webinar focusing on intelligent underwriting.
Industry executives from Core Spaces, CBRE, Newmark, TSB Capital Advisors, Cardinal Group, and College House will discuss today’s student housing market, the evolution of market analysis and due diligence, and the role data and technology play in underwriting today’s deals.
The discussion will cover:
- Understanding intelligent underwriting and its significance in today’s real estate market, particularly in the student housing sector.
- Key factors shaping the student housing market: the unique characteristics and dynamics of student housing and how they influence underwriting decisions.
- The importance of comprehensive market analysis and due diligence in the underwriting process
- Leveraging technology and data to improve underwriting accuracy, efficiency, and risk assessment.
This webinar is complimentary, thanks to sponsor College House. College House is a data aggregation and analytics platform that provides access to detailed, accurate and timely student housing market data and insights. College House collects data directly from student housing operators each week, so information is fresh and accurate at the floorplan level. To learn more, visit Collegehouse.com.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Charlie Matthews, CEO, College House (Moderator)
- Brendan Miller, CIO, Core Spaces
- Ian Bradley, Senior Vice President, TSB Capital Advisors
- Ryan Lang, Vice Chairman, Newmark
- Greg Martini, Senior Vice President, Cardinal Group
- Jaclyn Fitts, Executive Vice President, National Student Housing Team, CBRE
This event is hosted by Student Housing Business magazine and produced by the company’s InterFace Conference Group. For more information, contact Tim Tolton at 404-832-8262 x 125.
For a full list of InterFace Conference Group webinars, click here.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Student Housing Business, Seniors Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, and Retail & Restaurant Facility Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.