Webinar: Increase Seniors Housing NOI & Equity Value with IoT Water-Leak Mitigation Technology
January 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Water leaks can significantly impact NOI at seniors housing properties:
- Toilets are the number one cause of water waste in seniors housing properties
- Monitoring and tracking can reduce water costs by over 20% while increasing NOI and equity value
- Flood claims are the primary and most costly insurance claims among multi-unit properties
Join our webinar on Thursday, Jan. 27, at 1:00 PM Eastern to learn how monitoring leaks saves water — and money — at seniors housing properties.
Dave Duckwitz, CEO of Sensor Industries, will conduct the webinar. You will learn:
- How a monitoring system with wireless IoT devices significantly cuts down on water utility costs while increasing NOI and equity value.
- How flood sensors can mitigate leak damage and eliminate catastrophic flood claims (which cause millions of dollars in damage and can increase insurance premiums).
Often times, water conservation and leak detection require active participation from occupants/tenants. In seniors housing, that reliance is impractical. You need a solution that doesn’t depend on end-users. Sensor Industries’ wireless toilet and flood sensors install easily and provide 24/7 monitoring, alerts and reporting.
The webinar is hosted by Seniors Housing Business magazine.
This event is hosted by Seniors Housing Business magazine and produced by the company’s InterFace Conference Group. For more information, contact Rich Kelley at 914-309-6954 or Eric Goldberg at 404-832-8262 x 137
For a full list of InterFace Conference Group webinars, click here.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, and Retail & Restaurant Facility Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites and newsletters published by France Media, visit www.francemediainc.com.