- This event has passed.
THE Inland Empire Commercial Real Estate Conference 2023
January 26 @ 10:00 am - 2:10 pm
THE Inland Empire Commercial Real Estate Conference will bring together the commercial real estate community throughout the Inland Empire and all of Southern California on January 26th, 2023, from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM at the City of Moreno Valley conference center.
The in-person event is hosted by Western Real Estate Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business and the InterFace Conference Group.
Covering the retail, industrial and multifamily sectors, this event connects the industry players who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, leasing or financing properties in the Inland Empire.
The Inland Empire is one of the most active markets in the nation. Growing e-commerce companies are taking more and more industrial space, retail developers are reinventing their centers, and demographic trends indicate that multifamily demand will continue to grow.
The conference will attract attendees from throughout Southern California and surrounding areas, including owners, developers, property managers, economic development executives, buyers and lenders who are active in the retail, industrial and multifamily sectors. Please join us to learn from and network with industry leaders.
Topics to be Discussed
- What is the economic outlook in the Inland Empire?
- How has demand for industrial properties grown and what is the outlook for new development?
- What is the availability of industrial land? How are land prices affecting future development?
- Who is developing and who is buying industrial properties in the Inland Empire?
- How have changes in e-commerce and advances in logistics impacted industrial development and design?
- What is the retail sector outlook? Where are the strengths and weaknesses going into 2023?
- What retailers are opening and closing in the market?
- What sort of debt and equity environment should we expect through the coming year?
- What is the market seeing in terms of experiential retail, pop-ups, and nontraditional tenants?
- What is the market seeing in terms of multifamily acquisitions and new development?
- Which submarkets are the strongest and where are the opportunities for multifamily investors and developers going forward?
- How are rental rates trending? What is the impact of new apartment development on rental rates and the investment market?
- What is the pipeline for future multifamily development and what impact will that have on the market?
- What is the impact of rising interest rates on the Inland Empire’s commercial real estate?
WHO IS PLANNING TO ATTEND:
- Owners/Developers/Investors (Retail, Industrial and Multifamily)
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Multifamily, Industrial and Retail Sectors
- Economic Development Councils
- State and Local Government Officials
- Investment Sales Brokers
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.