The InterFace Southern California Desert Commercial Real Estate conference will bring together the commercial real estate community throughout Southern California including the desert markets of Mojave River Valley — Adelanto, Barstow, Hesperia, Victorville, Apple Valley, Coachella Valley, Palm Springs, Desert Hot Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, and Indio.
Join us June 15 2023, from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM at University of Redlands Orton Center to hear from leaders in Southern California retail, multifamily and industrial markets as well as network with the industry players who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, leasing or financing properties.
The in-person event is hosted by Western Real Estate Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, and Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazines, along with the InterFace Conference Group.
The conference will attract attendees from throughout Southern California and surrounding areas, including owners, developers, property managers, economic development executives, buyers and lenders who are active in the retail, industrial and multifamily sectors.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- What is the economic outlook for the next 12 to 24 months?
- How has demand for industrial properties grown and what is the outlook for new development?
- What is the availability of industrial land? How are land prices affecting future development?
- Who is developing and who is buying industrial properties?
- How have changes in e-commerce and advances in logistics impacted industrial development and design?
- How has the retail sector fared post pandemic? Where are the strengths and weaknesses in the retail sector today?
- What retailers are opening and closing in the market?
- What is the market seeing in terms of experiential retail, pop-ups, and nontraditional tenants?
- What sort of debt and equity environment should we expect through the coming year?
- What is the market seeing in terms of multifamily acquisitions and new development?
- How have multifamily tenant preferences changed in the last few years? Which submarkets have gained an advantage and which have lost the advantage as multifamily tenant preferences have changed?
- How are rental rates trending? What is the impact of new apartment development on rental rates and the investment market?
- What is the pipeline for future multifamily development and what impact will that have on the market?
- What is the outlook for interest rates and what is the anticipated impact on investment and development?
WHO IS PLANNING TO ATTEND
- Owners/Developers/Investors (Retail, Industrial and Multifamily)
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Industrial and Retail Sectors
- Economic Development Councils
- State and Local Government Officials
- Investment Sales Brokers
DETAILS / REGISTER
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.