InterFace Seniors Housing Northeast 2022
November 30 @ 7:15 am - 3:25 pm
Seniors Housing Business magazine and InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the 6th annual InterFace Seniors Housing Northeast informational and networking conference on Wednesday, November 30th at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown.
The event, which will feature a networking cocktail reception on the evening of Tuesday, November 29th, will focus on the state of seniors housing investment, development, financing and operations across markets in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.
Topical and informative panel sessions will be coupled with numerous networking opportunities to create an outstanding informational and educational experience as well as a positive, unhurried networking and relationship-building atmosphere.
If you are active in seniors housing in New England, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C., this is a must-attend event!
Topics To Be Discussed
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic
- Defining the middle market — what constitutes the middle market, size of the opportunity and who’s successfully playing in this space?
- Operations issues and trends, including staffing/recruiting, marketing and sales
- The outlook for demand and supply, pipeline activity, demographic trends, occupancy levels and rates
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects
- Product acceptance and what the industry’s potential customer base is looking for
- The seniors housing technology revolution and how it is impacting resident care and the bottom line
Who is Planning to Attend?
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers, Appraisers, Attorneys
- Architects, Design Specialists, Contractors
- Leasing & Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Eric Goldberg at 404-832-8262 x137.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Student Housing Business, Seniors Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, and Retail & Restaurant Facility Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.