- This event has passed.
InterFace Salt Lake City Multifamily 2021
November 9, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Western Real Estate Business magazine, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the annual InterFace Salt Lake City Multifamily Conference in person on November 9th at 12:30 p.m. at the Salt Lake City Marriott City Center.
The conference will explore the latest multifamily trends — from development, design and amenities to leasing, management and operations.
Panelists will discuss the impact of COVID and delve into the economic and demographic trends impacting the apartment market in Salt Lake City. Learn more about the opportunities in the market while networking with the people who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, or financing multifamily properties in Utah.
The event will attract attendees from throughout the Western region, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in Class A, B and C multifamily properties.
Topics to be discussed:
- What is the economic outlook and how will COVID continue to impact the Salt Lake City multifamily market?
- Where are rents and concessions today and how are these expected to trend going forward?
- Where are cap rates today? What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties?
- Who is investing? What are they buying? Core vs. Value-Add?
- Which submarkets in SLC are seeing new development? Who are the biggest developers in the market today?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment? How has the pandemic changed what tenants seek in their properties?
- There is a lot of interest in single-family rental and build-for-rent properties today. How will that affect the multifamily market going forward?
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 15 commercial real estate magazines — including Western Real Estate Business and Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business — as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry. For more information, visit www.francemediainc.com/publications.