- This event has passed.
InterFace Salt Lake City Industrial 2022
November 2, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Western Real Estate Business magazine and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the annual InterFace Salt Lake City Industrial conference will take place in person on November 2nd, from 7:30 AM – 11:30 AM, at the Little America Hotel. The event will include those who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, leasing or financing industrial properties in Utah.
Speakers at the conference will discuss the latest trends in industrial development and investment, as well as how evolving logistics patterns are impacting the industrial market in the Salt Lake City area.
The logistics industry and distribution facilities continue to evolve as post-pandemic factors reshape e-commerce and U.S. companies continue to adjust to pressures from supply chain disruptions. Meanwhile, some companies are exploring options to relocate manufacturing plants to the U.S. as a result of supply chain frustrations during the pandemic. How will these changes impact the industrial real estate sector? Where are the opportunities for industrial space developers, investors and occupiers in the Utah market? Hear insights from local market leaders and network with industry decision-makers.
The event will attract attendees from throughout Utah and surrounding western states, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in industrial real estate properties. If you are active in industrial real estate in Salt Lake City, mark your calendar to attend!
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- How are today’s economic factors impacting industrial real estate in the Salt Lake City area?
- Which Utah industrial submarkets are poised for the greatest growth?
- What is the development pipeline?
- What companies are looking for space in the market?
- Where are valuations today and what is the current supply of investment assets?
- What is the availability of capital and who is lending in the market?
- What is the latest with last-mile logistics?
- What’s new in design, construction, and automation/technology?
- What are tenants/owner-occupiers asking for in today’s environment?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING:
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Industrial Industry
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
- Offering 3 real estate Continuing Education Credits for brokers with Utah licenses.
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Salt Lake City Multifamily conference on the afternoon of November 2nd at 12:00 PM – 3:50 PM.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines:
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.