- This event has passed.
InterFace Phoenix Retail 2022
September 13, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Western Real Estate Business magazine, Shopping Center Business magazine and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Phoenix Retail conference will be held in person on September 13th, from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas.
Hear from leading owners/investors/developers, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries about how the Phoenix retail market is recovering after the pandemic. Learn how the retail sector has changed because of COVID, gain insight into the opportunities in the market, and network with decision-makers in the sector.
The event will attract those who are buying, selling, financing, and brokering retail deals, as well as those developing/redeveloping and leasing retail properties in Arizona.
Panel discussions will cover the economic outlook and the challenges facing the Phoenix retail environment; what retailers, restaurants and shopping center owners/developers need to know about changing consumer preferences; and which submarkets hold the greatest potential.
Topics To Be Discussed:
- What is the economic outlook and what will be the impact on the Phoenix retail market?
- Where are retail current occupancy rates? How are rents trending?
- Where are valuations? Who is buying? What types of retail properties are drawing investor interest?
- Which retailers are looking for space in the market?
- How are tenant mixes changing post-pandemic? What is the demand for experiential retail and entertainment? How important is food in today’s centers? What is the role of pop-up retail?
- What are predictions for the future?
- How has consumer behavior changed post-pandemic? How do retailers/shopping centers adapt?
- How do you make your center stand out from the competition?
- What opportunities do tenants, developers and investors see in a post-pandemic market?
- Which Phoenix submarkets hold the greatest potential for near-term retail real estate opportunities?
Who Is Planning On Attending:
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Retailers & Restaurants
- Property Managers, Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Retail Industry
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
InterFace Conference Group will also host InterFace Phoenix Multifamily conference on the afternoon of September 13th and InterFace Phoenix Industrial conference on the morning of September 14th.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines:
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.