- This event has passed.
InterFace Multifamily Texas 2022
August 25 @ 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
Join leading owners, investors, developers, and operators of multifamily property in the great state of Texas, along with lenders, intermediaries, architects, and contractors, on August 25th for the 11th annual InterFace Multifamily Texas conference.
This event will focus on the red-hot apartment market in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. Panelists will discuss economic and demographic trends influencing and impacting strong occupancy and skyrocketing rental rates in the apartment markets in Texas, as well as trends in investment, development, financing, design/building, leasing, management, and operations.
If you are active in the multifamily property sector in Texas, you need to attend the 11th annual InterFace Multifamily Texas!
InterFace Multifamily Texas is hosted by France Media’s Texas Real Estate Business and Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazines, along with the company’s InterFace Conference Group.
Topics To Be Discussed:
- What is driving record rental rates and rate increases and is it sustainable?
- Investment trends: What is the activity level? Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- Are Texas markets generating enough new supply or is demand overwhelming new supply?
- What is the development pipeline for the near term? What’s being built? Where?
- What is the big picture outlook for supply and demand?
- What is the short-term and long-term outlook for Texas economy?
- How are rising interest rates impacting the capital markets and lending environment?
- What are the most pressing issues and challenges in leasing, management and operations?
- What are the new trends in architecture and design?
- What is the outlook for the Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio and Austin markets?
Who Should Attend?
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Architects, Design Specialists, Contractors
- Leasing & Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 15 commercial real estate magazines — including Texas Real Estate Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Student Housing Business, and Seniors Housing Business— as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry. For more information, visit www.francemediainc.com/publications.