InterFace Multifamily Southeast 2022
December 1 @ 7:15 am - 3:30 pm
The InterFace Conference Group, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business and Southeast Real Estate Business are pleased to host the 13th annual InterFace Multifamily Southeast informational and networking conference on December 1st at the Westin Buckhead in Atlanta.
The event will focus on who is buying, building, operating and financing apartment properties in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee and the Carolinas and traditionally attracts leading apartment professionals from across the Southeast, as well as national players active in Southeast markets.
Panel sessions will cover investment, development, capital markets, and trends in leasing/management/operations as well as architecture/design/construction. Also in focus will be macro economic and demographic trends influencing and impacting apartment markets in the Southeast, such as rising interest rates and a potential recession.
There will be an opening cocktail reception on the evening of November 30th followed by a robust slate of panel sessions and networking opportunities on December 1st.
If you are active in the apartment business in the Southeast, make plans now to attend the 13th annual InterFace Multifamily Southeast conference December 1st in Atlanta.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- What is driving record rental rate increases and is it sustainable?
- Is it pencils down in the investment market or will deals continue to happen in spite of the rising interest rate environment?
- What is the activity level? Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- Are Southeast markets generating enough new supply to meet demand?
- What is the development pipeline for the near term? How is the SFR/BTR phenomena impacting things?
- What is the big picture outlook for the economy and could a recession derail Southeast multifamily markets?
- How severely are rising interest rates impacting the capital markets and lending environment?
- What are the most pressing issues and challenges in leasing, management and operations?
- What are the new trends in architecture, design and construction?
- What is the outlook for the Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville and Orlando markets?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING:
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Architects, Design Specialists, Contractors
- Leasing & Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines:
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.