- This event has passed.
InterFace Las Vegas Multifamily 2022
October 3 @ 12:00 pm - 3:50 pm
Western Real Estate Business magazine, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the InterFace Las Vegas Multifamily conference will be held in person on October 3rd, from 12:20 to 4:30 p.m., at the Green Valley Ranch Resort.
Network with decision-makers in the Las Vegas apartment market and hear from leading multifamily developers/owners/investors, brokers and lenders/financial intermediaries. Engaging panel discussions will cover the impact of the pandemic on the multifamily market in Nevada, the economic outlook, the development pipeline, and which submarkets hold the greatest potential in the near term.
The event will attract attendees from throughout the Nevada area, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in Class A, B and C multifamily properties.
The conference will explore the latest trends in investment, development, leasing, and operations, as well as economic and demographic trends that impact the multifamily market in Las Vegas.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- What is the economic outlook and what are the implications for the Las Vegas multifamily market?
- How are apartment rents trending & what is the forecast?
- Where are cap rates today? What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties?
- Who is investing? What are they buying? Core vs. Value-Add?
- Who are the big developers in the market? What projects are underway?
- Which areas in Las Vegas are seeing new development?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartment? How has the pandemic changed what tenants seek in their properties?
- There is a lot of interest in single-family rental and build-for-rent properties today. How will that affect the multifamily market going forward?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Multifamily Industry
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference on the morning of October 3rd at 7:30am – 11:30am.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines:
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.