InterFace Las Vegas Industrial 2022
October 3 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Western Real Estate Business and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the annual InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference will take place in person on October 3rd, from 7:30 – 11:30 a.m., at Green Valley Ranch Resort. The event will include those who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, leasing, or financing industrial properties in Nevada.
Speakers at the conference will discuss the latest trends in industrial development and investment, as well as how evolving logistics patterns are impacting the industrial market in the Las Vegas area.
The logistics industry and distribution facilities continue to evolve to meet the increasing demand for online shopping and to adjust to pressures from supply chain disruptions. Meanwhile, new technology continues to drive changes in real estate intended for manufacturing companies. Where are the opportunities for industrial space developers, investors and occupiers in the Las Vegas market? Hear insights from local market leaders and network with industry decision-makers.
The event will attract attendees from throughout Nevada and surrounding western states, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in industrial real estate properties. If you are active in industrial real estate in Las Vegas, mark your calendar to attend!
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- How are today’s economic factors impacting industrial real estate in the Las Vegas area?
- Which Nevada industrial submarkets are poised for the greatest growth?
- What is the development pipeline?
- What companies are looking for space in the market?
- Where are valuations today and what is the current supply of investment assets?
- What is the availability of capital and who is lending in the market?
- What is the latest with last-mile logistics?
- What’s new in design, construction, and automation/technology?
- What are tenants/owner-occupiers asking for in today’s environment?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Industrial Industry
InterFace Conference Group will also be hosting the InterFace Las Vegas Multifamily conference on the afternoon of October 3rd at 12:20pm – 4:30pm.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines:
The InterFace Conference Group strongly encourages that attendees be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before the event. InterFace Conference Group will be following all safety mandates in place at the time of the event.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.