- This event has passed.
InterFace Las Vegas Industrial 2021
October 12, 2021 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Western Real Estate Business magazine and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the annual InterFace Las Vegas Industrial Conference will take place in person on October 12, from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. Join us to network with the owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers, and lenders who are active in industrial real estate properties in the market.
Speakers at the conference will discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the Southern Nevada market and share insights into the trends in industrial development and investment in the region.
InterFace Las Vegas Industrial will attract attendees from throughout the Las Vegas area as well as national companies who are active in the Southern Nevada market. Join us on October 14 to network and hear local leaders’ insights into the market.
Topics For Discussion:
- What is the pipeline for industrial development?
- How are industrial rents and sale prices trending in the Las Vegas market?
- Which companies are looking for industrial space in Southern Nevada?
- What is the jobs outlook? Which industries promise the greatest growth and what trends in industrial development will meet their needs?
- What’s new in design, construction, and automation/technology?
- Which submarkets are key to corporations’ future logistics plans?
- What is the availability of capital and who is lending in the market?
InterFace Conference Group will also host InterFace Las Vegas Multifamily on the afternoon of October 14th.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 13 commercial real estate magazines — including Western Real Estate Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Student Housing Business, and Seniors Housing Business— as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry. For more information, visit www.francemediainc.com/publications.