InterFace Houston Multifamily 2023
June 20 @ 7:30 am - 11:35 am
Texas Real Estate Business magazine, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business magazine, and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the 2023 InterFace Houston Multifamily Conference on June 20th at the Westin Galleria Houston.
The conference will explore the latest multifamily trends — from development, design and amenities to leasing, management and operations.
Panelists will discuss the outlook for the multifamily sector as well as economic and demographic trends impacting the apartment market in Houston. Learn about the opportunities in the market while networking with the people who are buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, or financing multifamily properties in Houston.
The event will attract attendees from throughout Texas, including owners, investors, developers, managers, buyers and lenders who are active in Class A, B and C multifamily properties.
If you are active in multifamily real estate in Houston, mark your calendar now to attend!
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- What is the 2023 outlook for the Houston multifamily market?
- How is the economic outlook impacting valuations and investment activity?
- Where are cap rates today? What is the supply/demand balance for investment properties?
- Who is investing? What are they buying? Core vs. Value-Add?
- What is the lending environment for acquisitions and for new construction?
- Which submarkets in Houston are seeing new development?
- Who are the active developers in the market today?
- What amenities do tenants want in today’s apartments?
- What are the challenges and the opportunities in the Houston multifamily market?
WHO IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Property Managers
- Asset Managers & Operators
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Special Servicers and Receivers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Title Insurers
- General Contractors, Architects & Engineers
- Real Estate Accountants and Attorneys
- Service Providers to the Multifamily Industry
SUBSCRIBE TO EMAIL UPDATES FOR THIS EVENT
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262 x108.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.