- This event has passed.
InterFace Healthcare Real Estate 2022
September 8, 2022 @ 7:15 am - 4:00 pm
France Media and the InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the 13th annual InterFace Healthcare Real Estate national conference will take place September 8th in Dallas.
The event will feature seven timely panel discussions as well as roundtables and a networking reception on the afternoon/evening of September 7th.
As it has done for 12 years, InterFace Healthcare Real Estate will bring together the leading owners, investors, developers, intermediaries and everyone allied to the red-hot healthcare/medical office real estate sector for a combination of information and networking.
Speakers and attendees will include leading players in the healthcare real estate industry from across the country, who will discuss the latest news and trends across investment, development, financing and leasing/operations. The event will also offer the perspective of hospitals and healthcare systems on how they are faring post-COVID and what their real estate needs are now and will be in the future.
Great information. High-level networking. InterFace Healthcare Real Estate offers both so join the rest of the leaders in the industry September 7th and 8th in Dallas the most important national industry event happening this fall.
Make your plans now to be at InterFace Healthcare Real Estate on September 8th!
Topics to be Discussed
- Will healthcare/MOB real estate continue to be recession-resistant if the economy falters?
- Will rising interest rates have any impact on the scorching investment market?
- Development is back and in a big way—what’s being built? Where? By whom?
- How are hospitals and health systems doing post-COVID, and how does that impact their real estate usage and strategy?
- What impact will rising interest rates have on the financing/lending market?
- What’s the report from the front-lines when it comes to leasing, management and operations?
- Consumer facing healthcare is here—how is “Medtail” playing out from a real estate standpoint?
- Is behavioral health the next big thing in healthcare/MOB real estate?
Who Will Attend?
- Hospital, Healthcare System & Physician Group Real Estate Executives
- Owners, Investors and Developers
- Debt & Equity Capital Providers & Financial Intermediaries
- Operators & Managers
- Vendors to the Industry
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Institutional Investors and Fund Managers
- Leasing & Marketing Specialists
- Architects & Designers
- Contractors & Engineers
- Title Insurers, Attorneys & Accountants
Subscribe to Updates about this Event
For information about speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Rich Kelley at 914-309-6954.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc.
France Media Inc. is publisher of Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Retail & Restaurant Facility Business, Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Midwest Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and Northeast Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business.
For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., visit https://www.francemediainc.com/publications.