Seniors Housing Business magazine and France Media’s InterFace Conference Group are pleased to host the 2nd annual InterFace Seniors Housing West conference on March 3rd in Los Angeles at the Omni Los Angeles.
The conference will focus on the state of seniors housing investment, development, financing and operations across markets in the Western United States. It is designed to bring together the leading owners and operators of all facets of seniors housing up-and-down the West Coast, in addition to national investors, developers and lenders/financial intermediaries who are active in the region.
InterFace Seniors Housing West will feature an opening networking cocktail reception on Wednesday, March 2nd, a special breakfast workshop on technology’s impact on operations, panel sessions on investment, development, financing and operations, and a keynote address. The event will include over 5 hours of networking time.
The inaugural InterFace Seniors Housing West conference took place in February, 2015, and attracted over 250 attendees. The events’ package of high-value education and high-level networking was extremely well-received. To see and hear what last year’s attendees thought of InterFace Seniors Housing West click on the “Testimonials” tab above.
InterFace Seniors Housing West will offer a streamlined and cost-effective opportunity for West Coast-based and active seniors housing professionals to come together for information and networking. If you are active in seniors housing in the Western United States, or if you are based outside the region but are active in California, Washington, Oregon, Nevada and Arizona, THIS IS A MUST-ATTEND EVENT!
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities
- Operations issues and trends including marketing and sales, staffing/recruiting and regulation
- The outlook for demand and supply, demographic trends, occupancy levels and rates
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects
- The seniors housing technology revolution and how it is impacting resident care and the bottom line
- Demographic trends, occupancy numbers and development pipeline on the West Coast
- Product acceptance and what the industry’s potential customer base is looking for
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone involved in seniors housing in the Western U.S. including
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers, Appraisers, Attorneys
- Architects, Design Specialists, Contractors
- Leasing & Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
And anyone investigating or interested in learning more about the seniors housing space!
For more information on speaking, sponsorship and exhibit opportunities please contact
Richard Kelley Publisher, Seniors Housing Business; Senior Vice President, InterFace Conference Group 914 468 0818 firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Goldberg Media Advisor, Seniors Housing Business; Assistant Director, InterFace Seniors Housing Conferences 404 832 8262 email@example.com
Mark Aden Associate Publisher, Seniors Housing Business 404 832 8262 firstname.lastname@example.org
InterFace Seniors Housing West is produced by Seniors Housing Business and the InterFace Conference Group, a division of France Media, Inc. the largest commercial real estate publisher in the United States. France Media, Inc.’s titles include Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Southeast Real Estate Business and Northeast Real Estate Business, along with 11 E-newsletters and numerous news and information sites.