Seniors Housing Business magazine and France Media’s InterFace Conference Group are pleased to announce the 2nd annual InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast conference will take place August 27 in Atlanta at the Westin Buckhead.
The conference, which will feature a networking cocktail reception on the evening of Wednesday, August 26th, will focus on the state of seniors housing investment, development, financing and operations across markets in the Southeast. Over 300 high-level seniors housing executives attended the inaugural InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast in 2014.
Topical and informative panel sessions will be coupled with numerous networking opportunities to create an information and education experience as well as a positive, unhurried networking and relationship-building atmosphere. If you are active in seniors housing in the Southeast, or if you are based outside the region but are active in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina and North Carolina, THIS IS A MUST-ATTEND EVENT!
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
- Seniors housing investment and development activity and opportunities
- The outlook for demand and supply and what will drive occupancy and rates
- The availability of debt and equity capital for seniors housing investment and development projects
- Operations trends and issues including marketing and sales, staffing and regulation
- The seniors housing technology revolution and how it is impacting resident care and the bottom line
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone involved in seniors housing in the Southeast including
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers, Appraisers, Attorneys
- Architects, Design Specialists, Contractors
- Leasing & Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
And anyone investigating or interested in learning more about the seniors housing space!
InterFace Seniors Housing Southeast is produced by the InterFace Conference Group, a division of France Media, Inc. the leading commercial real estate news and information source in the United States. France Media, Inc.’s titles include Seniors Housing Business, Student Housing Business, Shopping Center Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, and Western Real Estate Business, along with ten E-newsletters and numerous news and information sites.