The leading owners, investors, developers and operators of multifamily property in the great state of Texas will come together September 26th for the 7th annual InterFace Multifamily Texas conference.
The conference will focus on both the supply/demand balance as well as on who is buying, building and financing apartment properties in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin. The panels will also discuss trends in leasing, management and operations and look at macro-economic and demographic trends influencing and impacting the apartment markets in Texas.
Click here to view agenda and to register.
The event will be held at The Westin Galleria with an opening cocktail reception on the evening of September 25th and will include several networking breaks on the 26th.
Panels and Sessions
- What’s Happening Today in Student Housing Will Be What Happens Tomorrow in Conventional Multifamily
- What’s Really Going On in the National & Texas Economy and What Does it Mean for Multifamily Markets in Texas
- Development Market Update — It Still Makes Sense to Develop but Where Should New Product Go Up, What Should It Look Like and How Should It Be Designed and Amenitized?
- Liquidity in the Debt & Equity Capital Markets — Who’s Lending, at What Terms and What is the Outlook for the 4Q18 and 2019?
- The Challenges & Opportunities to Leasing, Management & Operations in Today’s Uncertain Market
- The Outlook for Leasing, Investment & Development in the DFW Market
- Designing and Building the Apartment Building of Tomorrow — An Architectural & Construction Update
- What’s the State of the Market and Future Outlook for Core, Value-Add and Class B/C Multifamily Investment?
- Meet the New Capital Sources Who are Ready to Finance Multifamily Investment & Development Deals
- The Current & Future Impact of Technology on the Multifamily Industry