The Ancillary Retail Expo will focus on ancillary income revenue streams in traditional and non-traditional shopping environments. Topics and exhibitors will focus on specialty retail, sponsorship, pop-up retail, marketing, experiential retail and entrepreneurship.
The event will be held January 14 and 15, 2019, at the Hilton Daytona Beach in Daytona Beach, Florida, and will feature two full days of exhibitors, education, and networking opportunities.
Click here for more info and to register
Subscribe to email updates for this event
The publishers and editors of France Media Inc.’s Ancillary Retail and Shopping Center Business magazines are working with the company’s InterFace Conference Group to host this brand new conference for retailers, wholesalers and shopping center professionals.
Topics to be Discussed
- Designing for the five senses
- Selling experiences, not shopping
- Prospecting for big brand pop-ups
- Becoming a successful specialty retailer
- Developing media partnerships
- Building your brand to build your business
- The Art of Selling
- Selling local: Creative sponsorship strategies
- Pop-ups and omni-channel for retailers
- Specialty Leasing on the International Stage
- Understanding your center’s story to create the ultimate experience
- Tourism Marketing – Why does it matter and how to create a winning program
- Product sourcing and development
- Opportunites in mall media
- Is digital advertising worth it?
- Airport Retail 101